The ability to analyze complex technical information; the ability to analyze business requirements and assess impact within the existing database architecture; good research skills; excellent problem solver; the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines; has a passion for developing engaging consumer experiences; possess strong problem-solving skills, as well as oral and written communication skills; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and not be overwhelmed; the ability to write precise, detailed technical specs and documentation.
Lesus Technology (Augusta, GA) | Owner & Software Engineer | March 2016 to Present
• Developed and delivered customized websites to 7+ clients, increasing user engagement by 30%.
• HTML/CSS websites, ensuring alignments with business goals & delivering 30% faster-loading technology.
Dell Technology (Augusta, GA) | Campus Promoter | January 2023 to Present
• Utilized social media platforms to share promotional content with 3,000 student groups, driving 25% higher rate of event attendance compared to previous year.
• Delivered persuasive campus talks with strategies & key messages designed specifically for 1,500 students, resulting in 10x growth in ticket sales over a period of 14 days.
• Organized promotional campaigns for a AUC events, which created 50+ attendees.
National Football League (New York City, NY) | Project Management Internship | August 2021 to March 2022
• Coordinated successful placement of 140 ads at strategic locations around sporting arena for Viking event, increasing total sales by 30%.
• Identified and assessed NFL vendors to explore potential business opportunities.
• Coordinated with sales team members to prepare marketing materials and presentations for three new NFL vendors.
Think Garden Entrepreneurship Lab (Durham, NC) | Marketing Intern & Design Internship | January 2022 to May 2022
• Developed quantitative and qualitative market research to assess customer satisfaction & improve services for 60+ local small businesses, resulting in a 15% increase in clientele.
• Conducted in-depth analysis of competitor strategies and customer feedback through 20 focus groups for strategic implementation of marketing initiatives, leading to a 25% growth in online sales.
• Founded and organized the MBA Software Engineering Club with 8 members
• Led the North Carolina Central University as a Team Captain 2020-2022